Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I can't seem to get these blogs done for some reason but I'm going to catch up before I forget. All of Colby's milestones for 9 months:
- Getting more and more vocal
- I left him for the first time ever!!! We went to Vegas for a week without ours kids. It was really scary b/c we tried letting him stay the night with Noni and Papa twice before we left and one of those nights they brought him back to us b/c he would not stop crying.
- Eats everything you put in his mouth and stuff he finds on the floor!!
- Loved Christmas
- Loves playing with all of his toys
- Brought in the New Year at the annual party at Aunt Bibi and Uncle BryBry's house
- Took his first Santa pictures at Cowens
I really should keep up with this stuff b/c I know I'm forgetting stuff.
Colby's 10 month milestones:
- Standing up in the middle of the floor
- Loved going down the slide at the park
- Started dancing when music comes on
- Started waving bye bye
- Loves eating still...as long as it is not baby food
- Follows me everywhere I go
- Loves playing with his brother
- Getting another bottom tooth
- Loves to snuggle when he is sleeping
- Loves taking a bath with his brother
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I've been thinking about starting play group back for a while now but I keep telling myself I don't have time to be in charge of that. So here I am throwing out the question to everyone. Would anyone be interested in coming to play group? I'm thinking once a month for now. I know we can go to Tiny Town on Tuesdays in the morning and maybe we could do lunch afterwards. I was just curious if anyone would even be interested. I know I can commit to once a month, can you?
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
ME!!!!!! I am the winner of a brand new HE washer and dryer. I tried to wait until they came in to make the big announcement but I can't stand it anymore. We went to a Sears Hometown Celebration in Las Vegas and I won the grand prize. I was so excited and so shocked, I never win anything. They should be here in the next week. YAY The guy from LG told me this will cut my washing time in half. The link is the exact one I will get. As soon as I get them set up I will take pics and let you know how long it takes me to do laundry. :)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Okay...this may sound really silly to some people but I really need some prayer on Saturday. I'm leaving to go to Vegas for a week and I have to leave my babies here with their grandparents. I know they are in good hands and will be taken care of but I've never left my babies for this long. I'm sure there will be a few tears involved but I will try not to cry in front of them. Connor is not really sure what is happening yet but he will figure it out on Saturday. If you can just say a little prayer this week for our family I would really appreciate it. Happy New Year!!!!