Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I can't seem to get these blogs done for some reason but I'm going to catch up before I forget. All of Colby's milestones for 9 months:
- Getting more and more vocal
- I left him for the first time ever!!! We went to Vegas for a week without ours kids. It was really scary b/c we tried letting him stay the night with Noni and Papa twice before we left and one of those nights they brought him back to us b/c he would not stop crying.
- Eats everything you put in his mouth and stuff he finds on the floor!!
- Loved Christmas
- Loves playing with all of his toys
- Brought in the New Year at the annual party at Aunt Bibi and Uncle BryBry's house
- Took his first Santa pictures at Cowens
I really should keep up with this stuff b/c I know I'm forgetting stuff.
Colby's 10 month milestones:
- Standing up in the middle of the floor
- Loved going down the slide at the park
- Started dancing when music comes on
- Started waving bye bye
- Loves eating still...as long as it is not baby food
- Follows me everywhere I go
- Loves playing with his brother
- Getting another bottom tooth
- Loves to snuggle when he is sleeping
- Loves taking a bath with his brother