Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And the winner is...

ME!!!!!! I am the winner of a brand new HE washer and dryer. I tried to wait until they came in to make the big announcement but I can't stand it anymore. We went to a Sears Hometown Celebration in Las Vegas and I won the grand prize. I was so excited and so shocked, I never win anything. They should be here in the next week. YAY The guy from LG told me this will cut my washing time in half. The link is the exact one I will get. As soon as I get them set up I will take pics and let you know how long it takes me to do laundry. :)

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Yay! I can't wait to see those big, beautiful machines! Be sure to take some action shots through the glass door! Ha!

Sharron said...

Oh my!!! You will have to have a party for all of us to come and watch them at work!

Christa said...

LUCKY! I never win anything either! And I never know anyone who has won something! That's awesome!

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

Sharron...you made me laugh out loud at that one. Maybe I will hold an open house for them.