Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Boys


Connor went for his 3 year old check-up and Colby went for his 4 month check-up. They were both doing great. Both of them are off the charts in height and head circumference (yes my kids have big heads). Colby still weighed 17 lbs and Connor was 34lbs. I forgot to blog about it b/c they did the appt. so late in July that I didn't think about my monthly update. Connor had to get his finger pricked and pee in a cup. I thought I was gonna get pee all over my hands b/c I had to hold the cup but my big boy did a great job!!!! I was pee free!!!!!!! Colby was 5 months old Aug. 13th and he is doing so many new things.

  • He has 2 bottom teeth

  • frowns when he is not happy (above picture is proof)

  • sleeps through the night (except at Nana's house)

  • can roll over

  • pulls himself up while holding your fingers

  • laughs at his brother when he is turning cartwheels and other tricks around the house

  • smiles at you when he wakes up in the mornings

  • loves his Bumbo

  • just started eating rice cereal (unlike Connor-he started at 2 months old)

He is growing up so fast and I just wish I could stop time. These two boys keep me on my toes and I'm loving every minute of it.



2 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww they are such beautiful boys! Wow...Colby already had 2 bottom teeth! They grow up too fast!

Rachel said...

They are precious! That is amazing about the cartwheels. So will we expect him to be on the 2024 Olympic team?