Friday, June 8, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane....



My little man...what can I say. I guess he was taking a trip on his airplane or maybe he thought he was skating. I'm not sure what he was doing but he was quite aggravated that he could not fit in this airplane. He has been something else this week. I know he is growing up fast and everyday he does something new. I love all the new words he starting to say. Here are a few: fruit nacks (this is my favorite), piates (pirates), bo bo (he is fascinated with them now). Also, today he tried to change his dogs diaper. He could not get the wipes open, so he ran to me and said "doggie poopie". How cute is that!!! Okay... I have to stop now before I make myself cry. I can't believe that 1 month from today my baby boy with be 2 years old.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's ready to fly to Germany!! To see his morgie & massin!!

Leonard Wall said...

He's learning how to skateboard! LOL

Michelle said...

That is so cute, he wanted a bit more mobility than those legs of his were providing.

destiny said...

So Cute!!! I love their vocabulary. Does it seem to you that mommies are the only ones that can translate?!?