Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where have I been????

Hello everyone, I know it's been a long time since I've blogged but with the world of facebook, who needs to blog? I've missed blogging and decided it was something I needed to do again. So, let me fill you in on what's been going on in our lives.

After a year long wait we opened up a Sears Hometown Store in Jan. 2010. My husband has always wanted to own a business and God opened up the right doors which allowed him to do just that. We have been in business for 7 months and he loves every minute of it. We have two of the best guys working with us, I feel like we have our own little Sears family. God has blessed us so much with everything and we just want to have a business that glorifies Him!

2 comments:

canscrap4u2 said...

tHAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT THE SEARS HOMETOWN STORE I GUESS...

simply me said...

so, where did you go?