Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm just makin' snakes mom...

So, one day Eddie and I were busy doing things around the house and Connor insisted on watching Baby Einstein. It was very quiet in the living room and I just couldn't imagine Connor sitting and watching World Animals so quietly, and I was right. First, let me give you a little history about Connor. He loves chapstick and I have always let him have his own to put on and he has been really responsible with it. Well...as responsible as a almost 3 year old can be. Anyways, now for the rest of the story. I walk into the living room to see Connor drawing on the TV with his chapstick. I said "Connor, what are you doing?" He replied "I'm just makin' snakes mom." As you can see in the picture below.



You could really see the chapstick when the TV was off.


This is Connor with his crayon...I mean chapstick.



Needless to say Connor no longer has his own tube of chapstick. He is only allowed to use chapstick under parental supervision.









6 comments:

Osbons said...

A two year old with his own chapstick....it was just a matter of time. :)

Lisa said...

I love how he makes snakes! He looks so proud of his masterpiece. Markers, make-up, lipstick....anything messy is banned at my house.

Anonymous said...

I promise you - Morgan didn't teach him that!

Lacy said...

lol that is so funny! I can already see him being a Carmex addict :)

Laura said...

Funny! I know how you feel, Kristy!

Martha said...

Oh that is so cute!