Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time for Change

Well...I guess it is time to change my blog title. I'm no longer just Connor's mom, I have another little blessing. We are getting adjusted to having another little boy in the house and Connor loves his little brother sooooo much. He gives him kisses all the time. Poor Colby is exposed to lots of little germs from his big brother. Oh well!!!!!
I really need to share my morning with everyone. When Connor was a baby he peed on me often and luckily Colby has not done that yet. Well this morning Colby was grunting hard trying to finish his business and I thought to myself (self...you need to wake up and change him before it starts running out of the diaper). So, not fully awake I start changing his diaper, I get the diaper off and have his legs up and to my surprise poop shoots out all over my shirt. I have never seen anything like this. It was like someone had a water gun and shooting poop out at me. All I could do was laugh. After putting on the new diaper I was able to take off my shirt without getting poop all over my face and then changed my sheets. Needless to say I was up early and those of you who know me ,know I like my sleep.
Anyways...I hope to get some pictures up soon of Colby and his brother.

8 comments:

Autumn said...

That is to funny. Cole has sprayed me a couple of times not with poop though. I saw the pics on michelle's page, he is so adorable I hope I see you at scrapbooking.

Candy said...

Oh my goodness! See, with the first child that might have been a MAJOR ordeal, but with the second we just know it happens. :) So, glad to see an update from ya.

Ashlie said...

How funny! I bet you'll make sure you're awake next time he's grunting like that, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

I tell you it's the second one that will wear you out! I am glad to see you blogging again - has Eddie updated your computer yet? Miss you!

Angela said...

HOW FUNNY! You really just have to laugh when things like that happen.

Michelle said...

If that happens to me sometime soon, I shall take a pic of myself and post it :) Alli pooped on me, and I never even had a lick of pee from Landon, lucky I guess...I'm not holding my breath, this kid will spit up in my mouth or something

Lacy said...

That is sooo funny...and just one more reason I'm not ready for kids! :)

Ashlie said...

Love the new blog look! I have an idea for a new blog title...if you think it's corny, just remember who it came from!! :)

Life = C2 (squared)

Ha!