Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Sleepy Connor

Well...Connor did not get to take his full nap yesterday because he decided to fall asleep at 4:30. I had to wake him up before Eddie got home and plus who wants their kid to fall asleep for a nap at that time. Anyways, so last night it was time for bed and Connor decided that everything hurt his feelings. He started crying and making really sad faces. So like any good mom would do...I got the camera to take pictures of this event. Now, grandparents that are reading this and thinking what did they do to my baby...I just want to let you know after I took each picture he wiped away the tears to look at himself on the camera (while smiling at himself). Then he started again. Between the crying he would say "mommy, mommy" then as you can see he would cut his eyes at daddy. This went on for a least a good 10 minutes. It was so funny to watch him and know that he was so dramatic. I don't know where he gets that from. ;) He sure knows how to put on a show.



2 comments:

Leonard Wall said...

Poor Baby! It's so funny that he was doing that! I would have been laughing so hard! I'm glad you're on here now! We can figure this blogging stuff out together! (And yes, we will have to hit up Monroe soon!)

Anonymous said...

Don't listen grandma's - you know she is being mean to that sweet baby!!!